The HP MFP225dn appears to be a monochrome laser multifunction printer. Here are some key features and information about this printer based on what I know up to my last knowledge update in January 2022:
- Printing: The “MFP” in its name stands for “Multi-Function Printer,” which means it can perform various functions such as printing, scanning, copying, and sometimes faxing.
- Monochrome Laser Printing: This printer is designed for black and white (monochrome) printing. It uses laser technology, which is known for fast and high-quality text printing.
- Print Speed: The specific print speed may vary, but monochrome laser printers like this one typically offer fast printing speeds, which are suitable for office and business use.
- Duplex Printing: It may support automatic duplex printing, which means it can print on both sides of a sheet of paper without manual intervention.
- Scanning: This printer may include a flatbed scanner or an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning documents. It can be used for making digital copies or scanning documents to your computer.
- Copying: It can be used to make black and white copies of documents.
- Connectivity: This printer may offer various connectivity options, such as USB, Ethernet, and possibly wireless (Wi-Fi) connectivity.
- Paper Handling: It likely has a paper tray for holding standard paper sizes and may also support different paper types and sizes.
- Toner Cartridge: Laser printers use toner cartridges, and you’ll need to replace them when they run out.
Please note that specifications and features may vary, and there could have been new models released by HP or changes to this model since my last knowledge update. To get the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend visiting the HP official website or checking the product manual for the HP MFP225dn.