The Plustek SmartOffice PL4080 is a document scanner designed for businesses and professional environments. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, here are some key features and specifications of this scanner:
- Scanning Capabilities: The Plustek SmartOffice PL4080 is a high-speed document scanner capable of scanning both single-sided and double-sided documents.
- Scanning Speed: It offers fast scanning speeds, typically ranging from 40 to 80 pages per minute (ppm) depending on the settings and document type.
- Document Feeder: It comes with an automatic document feeder (ADF) that can hold a stack of documents, allowing for efficient batch scanning.
- Duplex Scanning: The scanner supports automatic duplex scanning, which means it can scan both sides of a document in a single pass, saving time and increasing productivity.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): It likely includes OCR software, which can convert scanned text into editable and searchable digital text. This is useful for creating editable documents and indexing scanned files.
- Connectivity: The PL4080 scanner may come with USB and network connectivity options to enable easy integration into your office environment.
- Image Enhancement: It is equipped with image enhancement features like de-skewing, blank page removal, and color dropout to help improve the quality of scanned documents.
- Daily Duty Cycle: It typically has a recommended daily duty cycle, which indicates the number of pages it can scan per day without causing excessive wear and tear.
- Document Size: This scanner is designed to handle various paper sizes, including letter-sized documents, legal documents, and more.
- Compatibility: It should be compatible with various operating systems, including Windows and possibly macOS.
Please note that product specifications and features may change over time, so I recommend visiting the official Plustek website or contacting a Plustek distributor to get the most up-to-date information on the SmartOffice PL4080 scanner, as well as any new models or features they may have released after my last update in September 2021.