The TP-Link EAP 670 is a dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) wireless access point that offers high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity. It is part of TP-Link's EAP series, which is known for its reliability and scalability. Some key features of the EAP 670 include:
- High-Speed Wi-Fi: The EAP 670 supports the latest Wi-Fi standards, including 802.11ac and 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6), providing fast and reliable wireless connectivity.
- Dual-Band Support: It operates on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands, allowing for better device compatibility and reduced interference.
- MU-MIMO Technology: This technology enables the access point to serve multiple devices simultaneously, improving overall network efficiency.
- Seamless Roaming: The EAP 670 supports seamless roaming for a smooth transition between access points, ensuring uninterrupted connectivity as users move within a wireless network.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): It can be powered via PoE, simplifying installation and reducing cable clutter.
- Centralized Management: TP-Link's EAP Controller software allows for centralized management of multiple EAP devices, making it suitable for larger network deployments.
- Enterprise-Level Security: It includes advanced security features to protect your network, including WPA3 encryption and Captive Portal authentication.
Please note that specifications and features may have been updated or changed since my last knowledge update, so I recommend checking TP-Link's official website or product documentation for the most current information on the TP-Link EAP 670 Access Point.