The Canon LBP 2900 is a monochrome laser printer designed for small office and home use. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, here are the specifications for the Canon LBP 2900 printer:
- Printing Technology: Monochrome Laser Printing.
- Print Speed: It has a printing speed of up to 12 pages per minute (ppm) for A4-sized paper.
- Print Resolution: The maximum print resolution is 600 x 600 dpi (dots per inch). This is standard for monochrome laser printers and is suitable for most text and basic graphics printing needs.
- Paper Handling:
- Paper Types: Supports various paper types including plain paper, heavy paper, transparencies, labels, and envelopes.
- Paper Sizes: Handles various paper sizes, including A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Executive, and more.
- Input Tray: Typically comes with a standard input tray that can hold up to 150 sheets of paper.
- Connectivity: The Canon LBP 2900 typically connects to a computer via a USB 2.0 interface. It does not come with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity or network support.
- Compatibility: It’s compatible with various operating systems, including Windows (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7) and some versions of Mac OS (limited support).
- Printer Language: The Canon LBP 2900 usually uses Canon’s proprietary printing language, CAPT (Canon Advanced Printing Technology).
- Memory: It often comes with a standard memory of 2 MB. This memory is used for print job processing.
- Duty Cycle: The duty cycle is the maximum number of pages that the printer can print per month without experiencing excessive wear. The Canon LBP 2900 is designed for light to moderate use and typically has a duty cycle of around 5,000 pages per month.
- Noise Level: It has a relatively quiet operation, with a noise level of around 49 dB during printing.
- Dimensions: The dimensions of the Canon LBP 2900 can vary slightly depending on the region and specific model, but it’s typically a compact and space-saving printer. As an example, it may measure approximately 370 mm (width) x 251 mm (height) x 217 mm (depth).
- Weight: The weight of the printer is around 5.7 kg (approximately 12.6 lbs).
Please note that printer models and specifications may vary depending on the region and any updates made by the manufacturer. It’s always a good idea to check the most recent specifications and features from Canon’s official website or product documentation for the most up-to-date information.