- Color(s) of print cartridges. Black.
- Print technology. Laser.
- Page yield (black and white) ~1,000 pages.
- Page yield footnote. Approximate average yield based on ISO/IEC 19752. …
- Operating temperature range. 59 to 90.5°F.
- Storage temperature range. -4 to 104°F.
- Operating humidity range. 20 to 80% RH.
- Storage humidity.
HP LASERJET TONER 48A BLACK CARTRIDGE
Product details of HP 48AHP 48A (CF248A)Original toner cartridges work with: HP LaserJet Pro M15w, MFP M28w. Original HP toner cartridges produce an average of 71% more usable pages than non-HP cartridges. 48A toner is designed to work with your HP printer for high quality, reliable results every print.
- Cartridge Type: The HP 36A is a monochrome (black) laser toner cartridge.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with a range of HP LaserJet printers, including some models in the LaserJet P1505, LaserJet M1120, LaserJet M1522, and LaserJet M1522nf series.
- Page Yield: The page yield of the HP 36A toner cartridge can vary depending on the specific model and usage. It is typically rated for approximately 2,000 to 2,000+ pages at standard page coverage.
- Toner Color: This cartridge contains black toner powder for monochrome (black and white) printing.
- Genuine vs. Compatible: You can purchase genuine HP 36A toner cartridges made by HP or choose compatible or remanufactured cartridges from other third-party manufacturers. Genuine cartridges are typically more expensive but are guaranteed to meet HP's quality standards. Compatible and remanufactured cartridges can be more cost-effective but may vary in quality depending on the manufacturer.
- Compatibility: The HP 212A toner cartridge is designed to be compatible with specific HP color laser printers. It's essential to ensure that the cartridge is compatible with your specific printer model.
- Color Options: Color laser toner cartridges typically come in different color options, including black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. The HP 212A is a color cartridge, which means it includes multiple color toners to produce high-quality color prints.
- Page Yield: Toner cartridges have a specified page yield, which indicates the number of pages the cartridge can print before needing replacement. The page yield of the HP 212A may vary depending on the specific model and usage, so be sure to check the product specifications.
- Genuine vs. Compatible: HP offers genuine (OEM) toner cartridges and also compatible or remanufactured options. Genuine cartridges are manufactured by HP and are generally considered the most reliable. Compatible cartridges are produced by third-party manufacturers and may be more affordable but can vary in quality.
- Installation: Replacing a toner cartridge in your laser printer typically involves opening the printer, removing the old cartridge, and inserting the new one. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for your specific printer model to ensure a proper installation.
- Recycling: Many manufacturers, including HP, have recycling programs for used toner cartridges. These programs aim to reduce environmental impact by reusing or recycling the components of old cartridges.
- Compatibility: The HP 13A toner cartridge is designed to work with specific HP LaserJet printers. You should check your printer's compatibility list to ensure that it can use this cartridge.
- Page Yield: Toner cartridges are often rated based on their expected page yield. The HP 13A cartridge typically has a page yield of around 2,500 to 3,000 pages, depending on the specific model and print settings.
- Toner Color: This cartridge is designed for black and white printing, so it contains black toner.
- Replacement: When your toner cartridge runs out of toner, it will need to be replaced. You can purchase a new HP 13A cartridge and install it in your compatible HP LaserJet printer.
- Genuine vs. Compatible: You can find both genuine HP 13A cartridges (manufactured by HP) and compatible or remanufactured cartridges from third-party brands. Genuine cartridges are typically more expensive but are guaranteed to work with your printer. Compatible cartridges are cheaper but may vary in quality and performance.
- Installation: Installing a new toner cartridge in your printer is usually straightforward. Follow the instructions provided in your printer's manual or on the toner cartridge packaging.