- Color(s) of print cartridges. Black.
- Print technology. Laser.
- Page yield (black and white) ~2,100 pages.
- Page yield footnote. Approximate average yield based on ISO/IEC 19752. …
- Operating temperature range. 50 to 90.5°F.
- Storage temperature range. -4 to 104°F.
- Operating humidity range. 20 to 80% RH.
- Storage humidity.
HP LASERJET TONER 78A BLACK CARTRIDGE
The HP 78A is a black laser toner cartridge manufactured by HP (Hewlett-Packard). It is designed for use in HP LaserJet Pro printers and is compatible with several models in the LaserJet Pro series. The 78A toner cartridge is known for its reliability and is used for printing high-quality black and white documents.
Here are some key details about the HP 78A black laser toner:
- Compatibility: The HP 78A toner cartridge is compatible with a range of HP LaserJet Pro printers, including the LaserJet Pro P1606dn and the LaserJet Pro M1536dnf, among others. It’s important to ensure that the cartridge is compatible with your specific printer model.
- Page Yield: The page yield of the HP 78A toner cartridge can vary depending on the specific cartridge and the content of the documents you print. Generally, it can yield around 2,100 to 2,300 pages of printed material.
- Print Quality: The HP 78A toner cartridge is known for producing sharp, clear, and high-quality black text and graphics. It’s suitable for professional and business documents.
- Installation: Installing the HP 78A toner cartridge is a straightforward process. It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for installation and to ensure that the printer is turned off during the replacement process.
- Genuine vs. Compatible Cartridges: HP offers genuine (OEM) HP 78A toner cartridges, which are specifically designed for HP printers. You can also find compatible or remanufactured cartridges from third-party manufacturers, but it’s essential to ensure that they are of good quality and compatible with your printer.
- Recycling: It’s advisable to recycle empty toner cartridges to reduce environmental impact. HP often provides recycling programs or suggestions on how to recycle used cartridges.
Please note that specific details about the HP 78A cartridge, such as page yield and compatibility, may vary depending on the specific product variant. Always check the product packaging or the HP website for the most up-to-date information on the cartridge you intend to purchase.
- Compatibility: The HP 13A toner cartridge is designed to work with specific HP LaserJet printers. You should check your printer's compatibility list to ensure that it can use this cartridge.
- Page Yield: Toner cartridges are often rated based on their expected page yield. The HP 13A cartridge typically has a page yield of around 2,500 to 3,000 pages, depending on the specific model and print settings.
- Toner Color: This cartridge is designed for black and white printing, so it contains black toner.
- Replacement: When your toner cartridge runs out of toner, it will need to be replaced. You can purchase a new HP 13A cartridge and install it in your compatible HP LaserJet printer.
- Genuine vs. Compatible: You can find both genuine HP 13A cartridges (manufactured by HP) and compatible or remanufactured cartridges from third-party brands. Genuine cartridges are typically more expensive but are guaranteed to work with your printer. Compatible cartridges are cheaper but may vary in quality and performance.
- Installation: Installing a new toner cartridge in your printer is usually straightforward. Follow the instructions provided in your printer's manual or on the toner cartridge packaging.
- Compatibility: The HP 44A toner cartridge is compatible with various HP LaserJet printers, including the HP LaserJet Pro M15a, M15w, MFP M28a, and MFP M28w.
- Page Yield: The page yield of a toner cartridge is an estimate of how many pages it can print before needing replacement. The HP 44A cartridge typically has a page yield of around 1,000 pages, but this can vary depending on the specific printer model and usage.
- Cartridge Type: The HP 44A is a standard-yield toner cartridge. HP also manufactures high-yield toner cartridges for some printer models, which can print more pages before replacement is necessary.
- Color: This cartridge is specifically designed for printing in black ink, so it's used for monochrome (black and white) printing.
- Genuine vs. Compatible: HP offers genuine (OEM) toner cartridges, which are made by the original manufacturer and are recommended for optimal performance and quality. There are also compatible and remanufactured options available from third-party manufacturers, which can be more affordable but may vary in quality.
- Installation: To install the HP 44A toner cartridge, you typically open the printer's toner cartridge door, remove the old cartridge, and insert the new one. Be sure to follow the specific instructions for your printer model.
- Print Quality: This toner cartridge is designed to provide sharp, high-quality black text and graphics in your printed documents.
- Cartridge Compatibility: The HP 37A toner cartridge is compatible with several HP LaserJet Pro printers, including the M402d, M402dn, M402dw, M402n, MFP M426dw, and MFP M426fdn.
- Page Yield: The HP 37A toner cartridge typically has a page yield of approximately 11,000 pages. This page yield may vary depending on the content and type of documents you are printing.
- Toner Technology: HP toner cartridges use advanced printing technology to deliver crisp and clear text and graphics. The toner is formulated for consistent and reliable performance.
- Genuine HP Cartridges: It's essential to use genuine HP toner cartridges to ensure the best print quality and the longevity of your HP printer. Genuine HP cartridges are designed to work seamlessly with HP printers.
- Easy Installation: Installing or replacing the HP 37A toner cartridge in your compatible HP LaserJet Pro printer is a straightforward process, typically involving opening the printer, removing the old cartridge, and inserting the new one.
- Recycling: HP encourages responsible recycling of empty toner cartridges. Many recycling programs are available for returning your used cartridges for environmentally friendly disposal.