As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, the HP LaserJet Pro 404dn is a monochrome laser printer offered by HP. It’s designed for small to medium-sized businesses or home offices that require fast and reliable black and white printing. Please note that there may have been new models or updates released since then.
Here are some key features and specifications based on the information available up to my last update:
- Print Speed: The HP LaserJet Pro 404dn is known for its fast printing speed. It can print up to 40 pages per minute (ppm).
- Print Resolution: It typically offers a print resolution of up to 4800 x 600 dpi, providing sharp and clear text.
- Connectivity: The printer usually supports both wired and network connectivity. It may have features like Ethernet and USB connectivity, allowing for easy integration into office networks.
- Duplex Printing: The “DN” in the model name usually indicates that the printer supports automatic duplex printing, allowing you to print on both sides of the paper without manual intervention.
- Paper Handling: The printer likely has a standard paper capacity and may support various media sizes and types. It might have a multipurpose tray for handling different paper sizes and types.
- Energy Efficiency: Many modern printers, including HP models, come with energy-saving features, such as Auto-On/Auto-Off technology, to reduce power consumption when the printer is not in use.
- Security Features: Some HP LaserJet printers come with security features like secure printing and password protection to safeguard sensitive documents.
- Compatibility: The printer is likely compatible with various operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
It’s important to check the latest specifications and user reviews for the most up-to-date and accurate information, as product details may have changed since my last update. You can visit the official HP website or refer to the product documentation for the latest information on the HP LaserJet Pro 404dn or any newer models released after my last update.